[js music _ hotel _ prices _ hsr hotel= “32659” /]
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Just in time for the holidays!, the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza has locked up its lagoon so visitors can ice-skate.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Tennis legend James Blake is simply no longer on the market! He and former partner Emily Snider (the couple have a 5-month-old girl) Wed this month at the elegant l ‘auberge Del Mar in San Diego.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? New York City’s Hudson Hotel has launched a winter chalet-themed bar full of starlight lights, fabric tosses, or even man-made ice.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Intercontinental Miami today features an LED wall that glows, aligned with a song slamming from The hotel’s lobby.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Gilt is a, The Eleven restaurant of The New York Palace has been a common filmmaking place on Gossip Girl, the deadline for the next meeting is December 15.
Check the responses after the move!
1. FAKEOUT! Hyatt has launched an outdoor rink, but it rests on the lagoon and not on the roof. Visitors can enjoy the ice for free, while the audience makes reservations ($10 for an hour or $20 for an all-day entry).
2. FACT! The few stated their opinion “I don ‘t” in front of 150 visitors, incl Andy Roddick and John Isner.
3. FACTS! Open till late, the bar offers wintry margaritas and meals including warm buttered cocktails toddys and restaurant meat chili.
4. FAKEOUT!!! The LED wall of The Hotel features The shape of a gyrating girl, there’s no music (which visitors who are trying to get a good night’s sleep are really grateful for).
5. FACTS! After six years in activity, the two Michelin stars cafe will close its doors to make way for a new restaurant by French chef Michel Richard.